Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Um..... so, .....it's been a while.  It's the end of May 2014.  Michael has changed careers, I've gained a million pounds, Devin is in high school (with horrible grades) and on meds for ADD.  Emma lives with her Dad and is dating a guy and going to school.  Charlotte is dating a guy, living with her ex lesbian lover/"best friend" and her married boyfriend whom she had a baby with last Fall.  My meatball of a grandson is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  Love him without boundaries!

I can't begin to cover everything that has happened in the last 2 and a half years!  I learned to ride a horse, JT started taking Kung Fu.  The boys are in 4H and I'm crocheting bags out of bags...
Devin is 6 feet tall and weighs 130 pounds.  He just turned 15 and is still as sweet as ever!  (Emmas close, between 5'10 and 5'11" [she's on her tiptoes here])

The boys and I recently caught our first fish...

and I'm going to leave it at that for now and try to be better at this... although if you're on Facebook you won't need this page!  Keep in touch peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment